Saturday, January 18, 2014

Simple Sketches # 21

This week on Simple Sketches we welcome a new member to the team! Let's give a big, warm, welcome to Brittany Morgan, who will be a permanent member to this term's team. 

Hi there! I'm Brittany and so very excited to be part of the Simple Sketches team! I started scrapbooking about 9 years ago when I wanted to scrapbook my wedding and now there is rarely a day that goes by that I'm not creating something by hand. I love texture and dimension in my crafts, so I tend to lean towards sewing, distressing, and adding mixed media to my projects...especially buttons and twine.  I feel that my "style" of scrapbooking is still evolving, but I still enjoy linear, clean and simple pages, so having sketches is a win for me to stretch outside my comfort zone.
I was born and raised a mountain girl in Utah, but now live in Washington with my very supportive husband, three amazing kids, and a crazy Blue Heeler. I work full-time for a non-profit in Seattle, but the rest of my time is spent with my family or crafting. I LOVE spending time outdoors, especially hiking or biking, and I am a coffee, wine, and licorice fanatic.  













No comments:

Post a Comment