Saturday, November 23, 2013

Simple Sketches # 13

I put out a call for guest designers a couple of weeks ago and the response has been amazing! This week, I feature loyal follower and talented Rebecca Daly and her takes on sketch # 13. She had so much fun with this sketch, she couldn't just create one page, which I'm always happy to see! Welcome to the guest design team, Rebecca! 




Here's a little about our featured follower and guest designer:

I have been scrapbooking for about ten years and since the birth of my son (he turned two in October) I take WAY too many pictures and I was finding that I wasn't finding the time to scrap. So this past new year's I made a couple of resolutions, one of them being that I wanted to get a layout a day (or 365 layouts) done by the end of the year (this way I get some me time as well as document all the photos of my son). I started to tell my family and friends about this endeavour and they all wanted to be apart of it so I decided to start a blog so they could follow along on my journey. I am honored that what started with a way of showcasing my creations with family and friends has turned into complete strangers enjoying my work. Since beginning this journey I find that I am growing as an artist and slowly pushing my boundaries to try new things (before tis year the thought of mixed media petrified me and now i use it pretty much on EVERY layout).

And here is Rebecca's take on the sketch:



And the rest of our team had great fun with this sketch, as well! 







No comments:

Post a Comment