As a member of the Creative Team, you will be expected to do the following:
- Create pages with the provided sketches between September 1, 2013 and February 28, 2013.
- Submit 2 layouts per month with provided sketches by given due dates.
- Commit to design pages from sketches only for Simple Sketches (meaning, not belonging to any other sketch blog teams. Manufacturer, store, and other challenge teams are not a problem).
- Maintain an active blog and promote Simple Sketches via that blog (if you do not currently have one, creating a blog and keeping it active during your Creative Team term(s)).
- Participate in a Facebook Group for Creative Team members and on the Simple Sketches Facebook page and Flickr group.
- Visit the pages posted to the InLinkz and leave comments for sketch participants.
Since Simple Sketches is just starting out, there is currently no compensation, other than we will promote you as a scrapbook artist on the Simple Sketches blog.
To apply for this call, you will need to do the following:
1) Create a page using this sketch:
2) Email a photograph or scan of your page to email@example.com, with the subject Creative Team Call. In the body of your email, please include:
- Your name.
- Your country (if outside of the US) or state (if inside the US).
- A link to your blog and other online galleries.
- A short bio, including any previous or current design teams (previous design team experience is not required, however), and what kind of scrapper you consider yourself to be.
- A little bit about why you'd like to join the Simple Sketches team.
Emails will be accepted until July 20, 2013, and those chosen for the Creative Team will be notified before July 30, 2013, when I will announce the Creative Team.
We are looking for digital, traditional, and hybrid scrapbookers in all kinds of styles (simple, graphic, artsy, shabby chic, etc.) and sizes (12x12, 12x24, 6x6, 8.5x11, etc.), so please don't exclude yourself for any reason! I'm really excited to see the (hopefully) many submissions and choose a diverse team of scrapbookers to provide us all with inspiration!